Today I weigh: 135.

On Jan 6, I ate:
L - garlic cheese toast, spaghetti and meatballs, piece of cake
D - 1.5 pieces of red barron thin crust pizza. 1.5 Heinikens.
Workout - 30 minute dance party

On Jan 7, I ate:
L - garlic toast and veggie red sauce pasta
D - spanish olives, a peppered turkey spinach salad and cottage cheese.
DD - sopapia and a margarita
Workout - yoga

On Jan 8, I ate:
B - smores hot chocolate, breakfast veggie / egg scramble
L / D - large dr. pepper, regular taco, and a double decker taco with sour cream
S - 4 double stuff oreos

On Jan 9, I ate:
B - peppered turkey and italian cheese 2-egg omelet
D - a peppered turkey, turkey pepperoni and artichoke balsalmic dressing spinach salad and cottage cheese.
DD - chip cream cheese and graham crackers.
S - cheese nachos with bean and salsa dip.

On Jan 10, I ate:
L - a peppered turkey, turkey pepperoni and artichoke balsalmic dressing spinach salad, a string cheese and cottage cheese, piece of cake
S - peanut M&Ms and a Dr. Pepper
D - 2 crescent rolls, pork tenderloin and a glass of red wine

On Jan 11, I ate:
B - A peppered turkey and Italian cheese 2-egg omelet.
L - a peppered turkey, turkey pepperoni and artichoke balsalmic dressing spinach salad and cottage cheese.
D - 2 crescent rolls, a 2 in. brownie square, mixed veggies and a portion of basil chicken pasta.

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment